Have you already attended the Pluvo workshop? Or do you already have some experience with building in the platform? Then the Pluvo expert workshop is just the thing for you! With the knowledge you gain from this, you can get even more out of your academy.
Contents of the workshop
The Pluvo expert workshop is ideal if you want to delve into one or more topics. For example, you want to know everything about taking tests and retakes, or you want to practice making learning paths (conditions). We offer you the Pluvo menu and you choose what you want to learn more about. What can it be for you?
The workshop can be completed with the themes below. We recommend choosing a maximum of four themes for one workshop.
- Assessment & review: In the assessment & retake section, we look at what it takes to make a solid test plan. We'll take a closer look at awarding points, create a second chance lesson and then put each other on fire with our tests. In addition, we review the various possibilities of the 'assignment' component within the learning line.
- Efficient management: This section is about how to keep an overview of all your teaching materials and users. How do you create your own search filters? How do you assign categories to users and teaching materials? And when do you use the archive? We are also zooming in on the reuse of teaching modules. By linking a lesson module to multiple learning lines, you save time in making adjustments. When is this possible, and when is a new teaching module necessary?
- Insight through reports: Many organizations want to keep track of the progress and scores of their participants. That is why you can request a quick overview of the scores and progress in Pluvo, but you can also create very comprehensive reports where you can accurately filter the information you want to see in them. In this section, we will look at what opportunities there are to gain insight in a playful way.
- A corporate academy: Your online academy is the home where your users learn and develop. Such an important place also includes a professional appearance. In this section, we'll look at what the options are for your corporate identity. We also share tips from our designers to make your academy look slick.
- Adaptive learning: With the conditions in the learning line and in the lesson module, you can create very personalized learning paths. This is how you distinguish between what your participants will and will not see based on behavior, starting time, level of knowledge or interest. When do you use this? And how? In this section, we will practice creating conditions based on a practical situation, so that you and your colleagues will soon be fully familiar with this.
- Hidden features: what's more? A lot is possible in Pluvo. That's nice, but sometimes it makes you overlook very useful features. In this section, you will get acquainted with the functionalities that sometimes remain somewhat underexposed. How do you use the library smartly? What can you do with the portfolio and development plan? And how do you add your own menu elements? We'll look at this and more in this section.